STIHL: Tough enough for African farming
I know what it’s like to work hard, all day, every day. Farming can be back-breaking work, and you need to make it as easy as possible. It’s good news that STIHL, the globally acclaimed outdoor power tool manufacturer, has developed the robust and cost-effective Farmers’ range of 230 models. These tools makes mechanisation affordable for even small-scale farmers and are tough enough for use in Africa, where the soil is hard and the challenges of being a farmer are many.
Almost every farmer will realise the advantages of owning this range that includes:
- the STIHL BT 230 auger to make light work of drilling holes for fencing or support posts;
- the STIHL WP 230 mobile water pump for getting water to the fields and livestock;
- the STIHL SG 230 portable petrol sprayer for spraying crops with herbicides and pesticides;
- the STIHL BC 230 cultivator for tilling prepared soil, weeding in rows etc; and
- the STIHL FS 230 brushcutter for use with metal blades or nylon mowing head, ideal for trimming long vegetation and cutting grass for fodder.
These tools are economical to operate, with compatible spares across most units for maximum convenience and reduced downtime. This range delivers power and mechanisation for time- and cost-efficient farming. Faster and more effective than hand-held tools, kinder on the user, simple to maintain and easy to operate. Visit your nearest STIHL dealer or our website now.